Mechanical Engineering Department Combustion Diagnostics Laboratory
Directed by Dr. Chih-Jen (Jackie) Sung.
These pages are dedicated to the Combustion Research Group at University of Connecticut directed by Dr. Chih-Jen (Jackie) Sung. Our group mainly works in experimental and computational investigation of various combustion and propulsion phenomena to gain insights into efficient and environmentally friendly combustion.
The following links provide information about our projects, personnel and facilities of our group. Requests for further information can be directed to Dr. Jackie Sung.
- Learn more about our past and present projects.
- Check out our facilities at Combustion Diagnostics Lab at EII 100
- Meet the students and personnel working on various projects at the Combustion Diagnostics Lab.
- Browse through the publications on the research work going on in the Lab
- Access the database of experimental results for Rapid Compression Machines and Laminar Flame Speeds