- G. Mittal, C. J. Sung, and R. A. Yetter, “Autoignition of H2/CO at Elevated Pressures in a Rapid Compression Machine,” International Journal of Chemical Kinetics38, 516-529 (2006).
- G. Mittal, C. J. Sung, M. Fairweather, A. S. Tomlin, J. F. Griffiths, and K. J. Hughes, “Significance of the HO2+CO Reaction during the Combustion of CO+H2 Mixtures at High Pressures,” Proceedings of the Combustion Institute 31, 419-427 (2007).
- X. You, H. Wang, E. Goos, C. J. Sung, and S. J. Klippenstein, “Reaction Kinetics of CO+HO2→Products: Ab Initio Study and Master Equation Modeling,”, Journal of Physical Chemistry A 111, 4031-4042 (2007).
- C. J. Sung and C.K. Law “Fundamental Combustion Properties of H2/CO Mixtures: Ignition and Flame Propagation at Elevated Pressures,” Combustion Science and Technology 180 (6), 1097-1116 (2008).
- A. K. Das,K. Kumar, and C. J. Sung, “Laminar Flame Speeds of Moist Syngas Mixtures,” Combustion and Flame158 (2), 345-353 (2011).
- A. K. Das, C. J. Sung, Y. Zhang, and G. Mittal, “Ignition Delay Study of Moist Hydrogen/Oxidizer Mixtures using a Rapid Compression Machine,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy37 (8), 6901-6911 (2012).